Diagnostic Treatment Services
The Weill Cornell Medicine Multiple Sclerosis Center is an unparalleled state-of-the-art clinical facility located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Our comprehensive care services include:
- 3 Tesla (3T) MRI neuroimaging, with dedicated protocols for MS.
- Modern infusion from a full-time, highly trained infusion nurse specialist.
- Molecular imaging to measure disease progression.
- Optical coherence tomography.
- Positron emission tomography.
- Rehabilitation medicine.
- Physical and occupational therapy.
- Clinical trials.